AutoCAD for Drafting Course Description
meeting twice per week, Mon.& Wed., 7 – 10pm. ( in Spanish; Tues. & Thurs. 7 - 10 pm)
He has also taught at Garces Commercial College and A.T.I. (American Trades Institute) winning the ‘Instructor of the Year Award’ in 1991,92 and 93.
in order to provide individual attention and assure complete comprehension. This course has been specifically designed for drafting, in order to draw plans of any type. Where other
schools teach AutoCAD in general and only present the basics, our course will equip you with all of the techniques necessary to secure a job in AutoCAD drafting. Above all, they are
presented in a simple, clear and concise manner. In each class, AutoCAD procedures are explained and demonstrated, then, they are practiced on the class computers, until fully
grasped. Afterwards, we read aloud, the notes you will receive here that are step-by-step, very clear and concise and become your reference guide. After each class you will be given
a 3 hour homework drawing assignment in order to practice these procedures repeatedly so that they are retained and not forgotten. In this pragmatic method of teaching, you will receive
all four forms of intellective retention, are constantly being assessed for comprehension and with the class notes as a reference guide, will have access to 100% of the course content.
because we have successfully taught over 5000 students.
in order to secure your place in the next class.
There are three payment plans that you may choose from:
1) The full amount of $620 can be paid in advance, before the course starts, in order to secure your place in the upcoming class.
2) In 2 installments of $320; the first installment, paid before the course starts, as deposit to register and secure your place in the upcoming class, the second installment is
due on the first class.
3) In 3 installments of $220; the first installment, paid before the course starts, the 2nd installment is due on the first class and the third 3rd installment on the fourth class.
* All deposits are refundable up to 1 week prior to commencement date. Any late payment or returned check will be subject to a $20 fee.
Please call to let us know you have mailed your registration. P.O. Box 771881
(There is a $5 or $10 fee for paying with PayPal.)
You will need a flash drive and a 3-ring binder notebook but there are no additional cost, nor is there a textbook required.
6) Do you already have the AutoCAD Program installed on your computer? __________
If so, which version of AutoCAD do you have? ______________________________
7) Which payment plan did you choose and the amount paid? ____________________________________$________________________
July 8, 2013
Mon. & Wed. 7pm to 10pm
Próximo curso de
AutoCAD Dibujo Técnico:
Julio 9, 2013
martes y jueves, 7pm a 10pm
July 12, 2013