Course Description - AutoCAD for Drafting
meeting twice per week, Mon.& Wed., 7 – 10pm. ( in Spanish; Tues. & Thurs. 7 - 10 pm)
He has also taught at Garces Commercial College and A.T.I. (American Trades Institute) winning the ‘Instructor of the Year Award’ in 1991,92 and 93.
groups of 7 students in order to provide individual attention and assure complete comprehension. This course has been specifically designed for drafting, in order to
draw plans of any type. Where other schools teach AutoCAD in general and only present the basics, our course will equip you with all of the techniques necessary to
secure a job in AutoCAD drafting. Above all, they are presented in a simple, clear and concise manner. In each class, AutoCAD procedures are explained and
demonstrated, then, they are practiced on the class computers, until fully grasped. Afterwards, we read aloud, the notes you will receive here that are step-by-step, very
clear and concise and become your reference guide. After each class you will be given a 3 hour homework drawing assignment in order to practice these procedures
repeatedly so that they are retained and not forgotten. In this pragmatic method of teaching, you will receive all four forms of intellective retention, are constantly
being assessed for comprehension and with the class notes as a reference guide, will have access to 100% of the course content.
We guarantee this course because we have successfully taught well over 5000 students.
in order to secure your place in the next class.
There are three payment plans that you may choose from:
1) The full amount of $620 can be paid in advance, before the course starts, in order to secure your place in the upcoming class.
2) In 2 installments of $325; the first installment, paid before the course starts, as deposit to register and secure your place in the upcoming class, the second installment
is due on the first class.
3) Or pay with a Debit or Credit Card using PayPal; click "Buy Now" on the box below and E-mail the Form below to;
firstname.lastname@example.org (There is a $10 fee for paying with PayPal.)
* All deposits are refundable up to 1 week prior to commencement date. Any late payment or returned check will be subject to a $20 fee.
* You will need a flash drive and a 3-ring binder notebook but there are no additional cost, nor is there a textbook required.
Please call to let us know you have mailed your registration. P.O. Box 771881
If so, which version of AutoCAD do you have? ______________________________
Jan. 6, 2014
Mon. & Wed. 7pm to 10pm
Próximo curso de
AutoCAD Dibujo Técnico:
Jan. 7, 2014
martes y jueves, 7pm a 10pm
Jan. 3, 2014